A problem with OSX and a question

Combat Ranger Staff combatranger at mac.com
Sun Jun 16 14:42:01 EDT 2002

Problem with OSX 10.1.5 is that when you try to build an OSX
distribution with 1.1.1 it saves it as a Classic app that doesn't open
in X. Anyone else experience this? This has only happened since the
10.1.5 update to me and not with 10.1.4.

Scripting question. I have a field that displays the path to a user
defined directory (called "field_path"). I want to click a second button
that downloads a text file from the Internet (http address) to the
directory specified in the text field. I can't find a "download and save
file" sort of thing in Transcripts keywords. I am able to script a
variable with the path name in it but can't figure out how to
load/get/save the file to that directory.

David