shareware/demoware

Josh Dye Zzyzx at Relia.Net
Thu Jun 13 14:26:00 EDT 2002

> There may be reasons for supplying multiple keys to someone who
> buys multiple licenses.  Add a serial number and/or a random number
> to your key.

I will do something of that sort, haven't really started yet. Barry gave me
a very good idea to start, I'm gathering more ideas how to make it nearly
un-passable. Extensor had very good ways of making it so you cant use it
more then a couple of times. How did you do that, Extensor?

> If my comments on this earlier are cryptic, I am willing to elaborate.

Heh, yeah. After I read that, I didn't really know what I just read, then my
brother came in and hit me across the head.
Any ideas are appreciated!

Thanks!

 - Josh Dye