License Prices

Dreamscape Software webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Jun 7 11:40:09 EDT 2002

> Just to keep the record straight, HyperCard runs just fine under OS 9.0.4.

I wish I could agree with that, but I've had to rewrite my programs 2 or 3
times just to try to make them work properly on MacOS 9, and they still
never did.  It would have helped out if everyone would have gotten the same
bugs, but on OS 9 it seemed as though something different happened to
everyone.  I just couldn't figure it out.  That's the first event that made
me seriously consider switching to MetaCard.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software, Inc.
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/