Tabbed button pattern

John john at oneChip.com
Mon Jun 3 04:25:01 EDT 2002

Hi,

    Just beginning to dive into rev and I seem to be getting hung up on
the simple stuff.  I created a stack (a substack) and placed a tabbed
button on the card.  Under OS X the tabbed button takes on the pattern
for an OS X window (light gray bars)  but the stack itself does not.
This does not look right.

     How do I either set the the background of the tabbed button to be
the same as the window that contains it or set the window to have the
background?  If I force the window to have the pattern then I assume
that I am going to have to change the pattern for different operating
systems which is undesirable.  The tabbed button also seems to have no
border no matter the settings I give it.

    Are tabbed buttons ready for prime time?

Thanks,
John Miskimins