Custom Icons

Magnus von Brömsen webmaster at studioalice.se
Tue Jul 30 02:34:01 EDT 2002

Hi Tony

Don't sure how you do it -- but this is the way I do it (and it used to
work):

- Import all images to a card.
- Select them
- Choose Development > Image Library
- Click on "New Library". In that new library click on "Copy Selected
Images..."
- Save

Maybe this is what you did.
If I move all files to another computer the icons sometimes switch
places. The icon ID is changed.

/magnus