99 bottles of beer on the wall in 356 languages

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Sat Jul 27 23:09:01 EDT 2002

Jeanne

Thanks for the lyrics correction. Ever thought of doing work in
documentation? <grin>  I have melded the ideas from your code with mine
and reposted to ls-la.net
(http://99-bottles-of-beer.ls-la.net/r.html for those that missed it)
where it should replace the existing code by tomorrow. I took the
liberty of inserting your name as a credit ;-)

Only ten hours to midnight here and I can hope not to be entirely silly
by work tomorrow. Still, it was amusing reading the site and being
reminded of the number of languages I once either used or had to learn
or at least tried out. From the evident experience (who mentioned age?)
of many others on the list here, they will have a similar experience.
Look also for the Easter Egg in ZT and some others. Of course, what we
should be doing is coding an animation........I won't!

regards
David