PreceptorTools

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Fri Jul 26 00:18:01 EDT 2002

Hello all,

I just wanted to let the list know that I am within a few weeks or so of ß
testing my educational development environment built with Run Rev 1.1.1r2.
You are all welcome to visit my website to take a look.  I still have some
bugs to squash but the features set is pretty much set for this version.

Any comments are welcome.  Most of the screen shots are a week or two old
and there have been significant changes in the appearance of both the
Learning Module and the Plug-in since then.  None the less the screen shots
still represent the general design pretty faithfully.

Here's the web address: http://www.messimercomputing.com/ptools.html

Best regards,

Steve

Stephen R. Messimer, PA