Flow charts

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Jul 24 08:05:01 EDT 2002

Tim <tim11 at bellatlantic.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know of any stacks, tutorials for creating dynamic flow charts
> in Hyper, Super, Meta-Card or Rev? Any info would be much appreciated.

I don't have any examples that can be readily shared (mostly client stuff),
but I've buil a few flowchart and concept map tools, so I might be able to
provide some pointers on what I've learned.

What sort of flowcharting are you looking to facilitate?

And by "dynamic", do you mean simpky having connecting lines move as boxes
are dragged, or are you looking at something deeper like having those boxes
represent process elements in an active system model?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation