background color PPC bug

Howard Bornstein bornstein at designeq.com
Tue Jul 23 22:04:01 EDT 2002

>Are you talking about the backdrop or just the background color of your
cards?
>If just the latter,I recommend making a background graphic rectangle, setting
>it to layer 1, and then choosing whatever color you like to fill that using
the
>colors pallete.  In fact, when I create a new stack for PPC, my habit is to
first
>create this background graphic to get rid of that gray.  A leftover from my
>metacard work :-)

Yes, I am talking about the background color of my cards (the background
color of the stack, actually). And yes I did exactly that--created a
blank image, sized it to the card size, colored it and sent it to layer
1. There are often work-arounds for bugs and this is one. BUT, Rev has
the ability of setting the background of a stack to a specific color, and
this works fine in all but the Mac OS PPC build (actually, I didn't test
the Unix build).

I'd be interested in a confirmation of this bug if anyone else happens to
try it.

Regards,

Howard Bornstein