sockets

Larry Forsgren larry at rmg.net
Tue Jul 9 19:17:01 EDT 2002

Thanks for your reply Sarah,

I actually did try to close the socket by sending "QUIT" to it
using the write command but that didn't change anything.
I only get a reply from the socket the first time so the quit
command is not forwarded either. I also tried to wait for the
connection to time out but I cannot access the socket again
until I restart Revolution.
Perhaps someone has a Rev example of how to use sockets
to access a mail server.
(I run this on Windows XP if that has any bearing on this).

Larry