Editing Menu Groups

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Jul 9 09:15:00 EDT 2002

>Is that really how this works?

Hi Dan,

I only use the Menu Manager to create new menu groups, as I have
developed the habit of maintaining controls in a group (and just
about everything else) from the Application Overview.

 From the AO, one can select a group from Groups, click on the
expansion triangle (twice), and see a list of all controls in the
group.  One can then select a control and edit its script or
properties, and change its layer.

This can also be done by selecting (in AO) any card containing an
instance of the group.

The longer I use Revolution, the more I find the AO is the best
starting point for maintaining existing objects.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company