Participation in Improvement List

David Vaughan drvaughan55 at mac.com
Mon Jul 8 19:30:01 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 9, 2002, at 04:53 , nedlud at postoffice.pacbell.net wrote:

> January 22, 1998
> From: Jonathan <nedlud at pacbell.net>
> To: <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
> I also agree with Dan that the headings should have an identifying tag.
> This is not an issue for those who are getting digests, but for those of
> us who prefer to consume our postings raw and subscribe to multiple
> lists
> such an addition provides useful context.

This is a ridiculous suggestion and I trust the legs will fall off it
soon. The problem is solvable by yourself using free or dirt cheap
e-mail clients for selective disposition of various mails based on
source, as I do myself for multiple lists and sources, which include
both the use- and premium- lists here. Asking for clutter in the subject
is simply imposing your problem on other people. Both in perusing
subjects for important items and in those I file, I do not need rubbish
at the start of each title just so that you can continue being lazy or
antiquated about your mail management.

ranting
David