Participation in Improvement List

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Sun Jul 7 04:03:03 EDT 2002

At 1:03 AM -0500 7/7/02, Chipp Walters wrote:
>I don't understand why RR
>wouldn't want ALL USERS of RR to be able to post to the improve list --
>unless it's a kind of paid for beta-testers only list.

Exactly the case. General feedback is welcome from everyone.

Quoting from the license information page at <http://www.runrev.com/revolution/licensesfaq.html>:

     In addition, we offer access to a private discussion group which discusses
     Revolution's features and future product development.  We listen to all our
     professional users so if Revolution is important to you and you want to
     play a part in shaping its development to best meet your needs, this is the
     license type to get.  The Professional license also includes exclusive
     access to any alpha and beta test releases of new versions, so you can try
     them out before other users.
--

regards,

Geoff Canyon