cgi example

BCE mark at bcesouth.com
Mon Jul 1 08:25:01 EDT 2002

For anyone stumbling around like me,  I have finally gotten this to work on
OS X, not sure what I did wrong, but here is the exact script for anyone who
is interested in the "Hello World" type of thing:

(Also, I named the script "myscript.cgi" --- the extension is optional, but
that's what I used.  Both the engine and script go into the cgi-bin, and the
permissions are set to 755 for both)  Hope that's helpful!

Mark

#!/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/Darwin

on startUp
  put "Hello World!" into tresponse
  put "Content-Type: text/html" & cr
  put "Content-Length:" & the length of tresponse & cr & cr
  put tresponse
end startUp