fractions in an option menu

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Jan 31 18:44:01 EST 2002

I haven't checked this, but I think if you use 2 slashes "//" Rev will
interpret this as a slash instead of a command key. This definitely works
with ampersands - one gives a shortcut, 2 produces a real ampersand.

You need to check what the menuPick handler gives you. If your menuItem is
"1//2 cup", displaying as "1/2 cup", I think the menuPick parameter might
only be "12cup".

Sarah