Screen resolution switching?

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Thu Jan 31 13:45:01 EST 2002

Hi Marcus,

you here? ;-)
I don´t know anything usefull about Revolution - I am a total Newbie but I
wonder what kind of problems you encounter with Director. Are you talking
about PC or Mac? The Director chat does not really belong here so if you
like we can discuss that off-list, too. I am using buddy api and a few
work-arounds to fit all my tasks (switching on start and end of my appz and
even in between e.g. for opening other windows like browsers).
When your tasks are for Macs I surrendered a few months ago with Director,
too. But there have been some things in beta state which should be working
now.

greetinx,
Olaf

--