Printing to the right of the page width

Greg Wills gwills at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 18 07:34:01 EST 2002

Thanks Jeanne. I had tried this previously (and have just tried it
again to make sure!), but I still don't get what I am after. This
line prints the area I want to print, but not at the left hand side
of the page.

With -

print this card from 288,6 to 632,466 into 0,0,344,460

I end up with the area I am after, but off centered at the top of the page.

It looks as though the area to the left of the selected area is
included in the print area, but just not printed. This is confirmed
when I use the line;

print this card into 0,0,344,460

(This gives me the whole card printed with the area I had previously
specified in the exact same position.)

Is this a bug, or am I missing something? (Rev 1.1  OS 9)

regards
Greg