Crashing in OS 9

Nir Soffer nirs at mac.com
Thu Jan 17 16:55:00 EST 2002

I find Revolution unuseble on my Mac OS 9. It crashes all the time. The
only way I can develop somthing is work on my PC.

I tried it on both G3 w G4 Upgrade and Powerbook G3, both running OS 9.1
with Hebrew addition (produced by Apple Israel). I did not test it with
standard 9.1 OS.

Most of the crashes are of type 1, 2 which are memory problem, so I gave
it more memory but its did not help.

I tested it very little on OS X and it seems ok there, but I dont use
this system for other reasons.

I wonder if it is my setup or other expirience the same?

Nir Soffer

Email: nirs at mac.com
ICQ:   98571424