Repeat speed and stripping chars

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Wed Jan 9 15:07:01 EST 2002

>You could also do this in one command with the regular expression
>syntax. I haven't timed it to see which of the three is fastest. I
>suspect it depends on the details of how big a string you're working
>on, and how many characters you want to replace with nothing.
>
>regards,
>
>Geoff

Dear Geoff

I see you're expert in programming
I've posted more than once two questions without answer. Can you help me ?

1) How can I assign a desktop icon to a stand alone application when
I build  a stack ?
2) Is it possible to access the appearance mgr with RR ?
I see in some dlog or windows of RR typical rectangle with title in
the appearance mgr of MacOS 9.x ? I've looked in the revolution UI
Stacks list but I don't understand how it was made ?!

I count on youŠ

Thanks.