Error 3

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Jan 2 14:06:53 EST 2002

On 31/12/01 7:43 pm, Dan Friedman <dan at clearvisiontech.com> wrote:

> I have a stack that when running in Revolution works great!  However, when I
> build a stand alone (68K or PPC) I get a Error 3 (sometimes a Error 2) when
> I attempt to do "quit".  ALL other functions of the standalone work fine...
> No errors, no problems... Only when quitting.

Does the problem continue to occur if you remove all toolTips from all
objects in your stacks (you can do this on a copy with a script)?  If yes,
please send me a copy of the stack.  If no, please try this again in 1.1.1B2
which will go up shortly and will have this fixed.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.