2 questions

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Wed Jan 2 07:26:01 EST 2002

Mark:

It looks like that is how I have to go, as Geoff's suggestion was a good one
(i.e. a scrolling group of objects), but the system will only print the
visible items on the card...not all the items included in the group. I
suppose I could scroll the objects a set amount during each Print
batch...printing the equivalent of a full page at a time. But since Rev is
limited to only printing what can be seen on the screen (since Windows don't
scroll), that won't work well either.

Thanks.
Richard Miller