where is "answer" defined?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Feb 28 09:06:01 EST 2002

on 28/2/02 12:25 PM, Kevin Miller at kevin at runrev.com wrote:

>> Is it built into the engine, or is it in Rev?  And if the latter, where
>> would I find it (I've found the "answer dialog" stack, but not the script).
>
> edit script of cd 1 of stack "answer dialog".

Thanks for this swift reply, Kevin.  I'm still searching for the actual
definition of "answer" - ie where's the code that sets up the dialogData and
then opens the "answer dialog" stack?

What are the licensing issues if I want to duplicate this code and the
"answer dialog" stack, to make a version with some slight mods, that I then
want to build into a standalone app and distribute?

TIA,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866