ready made buttons etc

Steve Messimer steve at messimercomputing.com
Tue Feb 26 14:11:01 EST 2002

on 2/25/02 8:15 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com at
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

> It would be great if one of you knowledgeable rev people would create a stack
> of ready made buttons and ready made fields.   Some of you remember that
> hypercard included these in their software.  These sure would help beginning
> programers.    They could be posted for download at Runrev.   Anybody
> interested.
>
> Jack

Jack,

How about starting the beast ourselves?  What I have in mind is an open
source "how to do it" stack that folks could add sample buttons fields
scripts and functions to.  This is easy to say.  We will have to do a lot of
thinking about the scope of this before we begin. I think that this may turn
out to be quite useful for all of us.

I would certainly be willing to participate in such an endeavor.

Anybody else on the list interested? If anyone has any ideas about how this
could be organized please feel free to chime in.

Steve

Messimer Computing, Inc.