deslecting the line tool

Mike Brown mike at cyber-ny.com
Sun Feb 17 10:39:01 EST 2002

Hi Ian,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I had already attempted most of the examples in
the Transcript Dictionary.  MouseWithin, MouseEnter, Send MouseUp... none of
these handlers work while the line tool is selected.  I just now tried again
and still am not having any luck.  I am looking for a behavior similar to
the Rev Tools palette.  I am also looking for any examples in the Rev
Documentation.

Thanks,
Mike