Dictionary program

Jeff Hardin jdhardin at facstaff.wisc.edu
Sun Feb 10 17:36:01 EST 2002

Hi folks-

I know I could write this, but I'm hoping someone has a template I
can modify. I'm looking for something that can serve as a set of
index cards or a database for custom word definitions, with sorting
features for therapists who work with my younger son (he has autism,
so we have to modify standard dictionary definitions). Better still
would be something that can do simple spell-checking.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Cheers,

Jeff

--
Jeff Hardin - Dept. of Zoology - Univ. of Wisconsin
email: jdhardin at facstaff.wisc.edu
WWW: http://www.wisc.edu/zoology/faculty/fac/Har/Har.html