Revolution and Task (handler) Overlap - Questions and special thanks to the latin expert and web police

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sat Feb 9 19:04:01 EST 2002

On Samstag, Februar 9, 2002, at 10:32  Uhr, Gary Dennis wrote:

(software-bla skipped)
> It wouldn't have more time later. This would be  especially  true if the
> read is a BLOCKING read.  If it is tell me now and I  will give our
> copy of
> REV  to charity ( though that wouldn't be very charitable).
(more software-bla skipped)

Hum, my e-mail is bvg at mac.com and im a poor lonesome scripter without a
license for anything, so donations would be very kind, thank you.
*making old dog like eyes, to increase chance of gift*

sincerely yours
björnke von gierke

PS: don't worry about the charityness of a REV-license, I would
appreciate it anyway! (really!)