Rotatable fields?

Shao Sean shaosean at unitz.ca
Fri Feb 8 15:31:01 EST 2002

> If you got adept enough at creating the text and images quickly in a paint
program
what if there is no program installed on the user's machine? obviously i'm
trying to keep everything self-contained within my own program so this isn't
really a valid option in my case (it's a nice idea though =)

> you might be able to use an AppleScript to
i don't use anything platform dependent when i specifically switched to
RunRev/MC for the cross-platform capabilities.. plus if i was to just stay
on MacOS based machines I'd use REALbasic (mm.. sweet canvas class ;-)

thanks for the ideas and the replies, but it looks like it's going to have
be put in as a feature request to MetaCard..