Rotatable fields?

Ken Norris (dialup) pixelbird at interisland.net
Fri Feb 8 14:53:00 EST 2002

on 2/8/02 10:14 AM, Shao Sean at shaosean at unitz.ca wrote:

> none of the above ;-)  the data content (images and text) will be created as
> required (much like this message) and will displayed to the user.. currently
> i have no use for rotated text, just the ability to have pixel-point control
> over text and images without having to resort to using tons of image/text
> objects, but it seems that's what i'm going to have to do..
So your goal is to create and manipulate images and text in real time? Or
online? That's a toughie. The only way I think you could do this would be
like I said before. If you got adept enough at creating the text and images
quickly in a paint program, you might be able to use an AppleScript to
automate transferring them into the stack of your choice.

HTH,
Ken N.