Record Sound on Windows machine

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Feb 8 13:52:49 EST 2002

On 7/2/02 5:07 pm, Kim L. Smith <Kim_Smith at byu.edu> wrote:

> I have been trying to record sound using Rev 1.1.1b but have not been able to
> get anything except static. I have the latest version of Quicktime installed.
> Have tried it on Windows ME and Win XP Pro OS¹s. Can you give me any clues of
> which codec, etc. that I should use? Also what filetype is produces using this
> command? Is it a QT movie? Thanks

It is a QT movie, you can play it with a player object or the play videoClip
command.  (You cannot use the play audioClip command, it is a video file
that is created.)

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.