Printing a tabstop fld

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Feb 8 13:52:33 EST 2002

On 8/2/02 12:59 pm, Magnus von Brömsen <webmaster at studioalice.se> wrote:

> Does anybody have a work-around for this minor problem? (or, Kevin, is
> beta 2 far away?)
> I have 5 tabstops in a scrolling field, and need to have that printed.

You could work around it by patching the printing script (its a Revolution
backScripts which can be found in the backScripts tab on the message box).
Just make the script copy the tabStops.  But we wil fix this in b2.

Kevin

Kevin Miller <kevin at runrev.com> <http://www.runrev.com/>
Runtime Revolution Limited - Power to the Developer!
Tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165.  Fax: +44 (0)1639 830 707.