groups and background

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Fri Dec 27 12:06:16 EST 2002

>>I believe the distinction is "background" can refer to any group in
>>a stack, whereas "group" can refer only to groups on the current
>>card.
>
>Ah.  I have been using "background" to mean a group with background
>behavior.  Now, now this is twice as confusing.

If I am correct, "put there is a background/group
[groupName/groupId]" should yield different results depending on
whether the group is placed on the current card.

I could test this for you, Dar; but it was your question...and
self-discovery is much more meaningful, don't you think?       :{`)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company