The Whisky Draw

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Fri Dec 27 11:34:00 EST 2002

Hi all,

> Ladies and Gentlemen! I am happy to announce the winner of the Runtime
> Revolution Whisky Draw. As you may remember, this was to go to a
> randomly
> selected poster of an ontopic post, after the 10th Dec and before Dec
> 25th.
> I put all posts into a virtual hat, and a random mouse click brought
> me the
> result.
>
> Are you all ready and hanging on the edge of your seats?
>
> <drum roll>
>
> And the winner is....
>
> Klaus Major, with his post
>
> Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:48:20 +0100
> Subject: Re: Standalone Button Font Bloat
>
> Congratulations Klaus. A well deserved win. I'll make arrangements for
> the
> despatch of one bottle of single malt whisky if you'll just confirm
> privately that the address I have in my database is still current.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Heather

ohmygawdohmygawd ohmygawdohmygawd
ohmygawdohmygawd ohmygawdohmygawd
ohmygawdohmygawd ohmygawdohmygawd
ohmygawdohmygawd ohmygawdohmygawd
unworthy ;-) ...

(If you think that Halle Berry was surprised at the academy awards last
(?) year
then you should have seen me, when this mail popped in ;-)

I was crying and big drops of tears running down my cheeks,
i could not believe it, thanked my producers etc...

ohmygawdohmygawd ohmygawdohmygawd
ohmygawdohmygawd ohmygawdohmygawd
ohmygawdohmygawd ohmygawdohmygawd
etc...

(Un-)fortunately i was alone :-)

Cry... (trying to dry some tears)... snuffling...cry...snuffle...
I want to thank you all for the questions i was allowed to answer,
thank the whole team (at RR) for their neverending support and a
wonderful application, thanks to Heather for being a resolute but
heartly listmom (no honey, no attachments,  yes mummy loves you,
no no html...;-), a very special thank goes to my hairdresser and...
yadda yadda yadda...snuffle...

Anyway, i want to thank you all here on the list and i promise to drink
to all of you when the bottle will arrive...

Happy holidays...

Best wishes from germany

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de