[ANN] RevNet launched

Andre Rombauts andre.rombauts at win.be
Thu Dec 26 05:51:01 EST 2002

Le 26/12/2002 01:07, Ken Ray à kray at sonsothunder.com a écrit:

> Just FYI, you can click the "Feedback" button in the right button list and
> select "Bug Report" from the Category popup of the feedback window to get
I did but I was not sure the message was sent... So I posted here... :-(

> your bug submitted. My guess would be that this is the quickest way to get

But I encountered a big problem: since I setup and used this lib, Im getting
an horrible sound glich each time I'm clicking on a button or in a Rev menu
item! Not problem for standalone files... I guess I need to reinstall
RunRev...

André