if (this stack is a standalone) then ...

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Dec 25 11:02:01 EST 2002

>  > Is there a way to determine in a script if the stack is a standalone?
>
>Yes, just use the environment function. See the docs for details.

Mike, Terry, et al:

According to Rev Dictionary:

"If the environment function returns "player", the stack is running
as a standalone application or under the unlicensed Starter Kit
version."; so I don't see how that gets what Mike wants.

This, however, will:

function amIAStandalone
   if there is a background "revLibraries" then return true else return false
end amIAStandalone

(revLibraries is created by the Distribution Builder.)
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company