managing build configurations

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Dec 22 17:32:01 EST 2002

I save all my build configurations (choose Save as.. from the File menu
while the Distribution Builder is open). That way I don't have to think
about it anymore once I have it set correctly. The saved config files
work fine so long as you don't move the source stack files. If you move
them, you will have to edit and re-save the config.

Cheers,
Sarah