Standalone Button Font Bloat

Klaus Major k_major at os.surf2000.de
Fri Dec 13 10:53:01 EST 2002

Hi Mark,

> What's the trick to maintaining the correct font size for buttons in
> substacks using when building standalones?  When everything is all one
> stack, things look normal, but when using a splash as my main stack and

sounds like you are using 2 different mainstacks.
One when developing and another one (splash screen) when
building a standalone, right ?

In that case please check if these 2 stacks have the SAME fontsettings.
Menu: Objects -> Text

Because substacks inherit these setting from their mainstack this might
cause your trouble.

At least it is worth giving it a try... ;-)

> placing substacks into a data folder, my substack buttons suffer from
> bloated labels and I can't find documentation to address this, nor do
> my
> attempts to alter settings in the standalone builder.
>
> Building for MacOS this time around.  Thanks for your help.
>
> Mark

Regards

Klaus Major
k_major at os.surf2000.de