Standalone Button Font Bloat

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Fri Dec 13 10:23:01 EST 2002

What's the trick to maintaining the correct font size for buttons in
substacks using when building standalones?  When everything is all one
stack, things look normal, but when using a splash as my main stack and
placing substacks into a data folder, my substack buttons suffer from
bloated labels and I can't find documentation to address this, nor do my
attempts to alter settings in the standalone builder.

Building for MacOS this time around.  Thanks for your help.

Mark