It's a list! It's an array! No, it's...

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Thu Dec 5 21:34:01 EST 2002

> I put a wrapper around data to put them in into this
> sequence/group/list/bag and a wrapped value is an important concept.  (A
> wrapped value is a list of length one.)  I might call it, going down in
> word length...

I'd say a wrapped value should be called a "node" and an ordered collection
should be called a "sequence". The sequence could then be used in the
development of further abstract data types such as stack, queue and dequeue.

I'm very interested in how you might be implementing this. I'd be keen to
work on this with you to develop a standard library if you like.

Cheers

Monte