Image Editor

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Dec 5 18:45:01 EST 2002

On Donnerstag, Dezember 5, 2002, at 11:31  Uhr, Scott Slaugh wrote:

> I have an image editor that works well.  But I would like to see an
> editor put into Revolution at some point that could do the things my
> image editor can.

...could do the things
...my html editor tool can
...my layout tool can
...my database tool can...
...my vector drawing tool can...
...my QT tool can...
...my Animation tool can...
...my Mindmap tool can
...etc, etc ...

This kind of rev tool could do a bit of everything but nothing well...
I dont see rev as a substitution for Photoshop, Xpress Golive,
Dreamweaver, Director, Flash, Illustrator, Filemaker etc, etc...

So I disagree completly.
Imho that kind of Rev we do not need...
We need a stable crossplatform, authoring RAD tool, which can handle
all these file formats, similar Live Stage Pro for QT, but not a
*substitution-dinosaurier*, which tries to replace them all...

Just my 2 cent...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539