was :Just another player.

Manuel Companys mcompanys at mac.com
Mon Dec 2 17:40:01 EST 2002

Le 30/11/02 12:05, « Malte Brill » <malte.brill at t-online.de> a écrit :

> Bonjour Manuel,
>

>> I wrote some "didacticiels de
>> langues" as we say in french, some of theese HyperCard stacks deal with
>> german, specially about "particle verbs" such as Übersetzen vs überSetzen.
>
> Sounds interesting. Do you plan to port these to Rev?

Yes, at least some of them. But I am just a RR beginner and I am pretty busy
with  little programs for a handful of linguists and translators:

A) Litteris: displays the orthographic version of a number you enter in
conventional or roman digits. You can parameter the output language, the
interface language, the ./, decimal separator, and more. It's only 108 K.
I'd like to mail it to you.

B) Multilex is a lexicon displaying a chart with the word or expression in 9
languages. You can parameter:  two simultaneous languages with a scrolling
fld to choose a word from; the fonts of the displays; the interface language
(not yet); the lexicon  list (mac OS, greetings, animals ... Whatever you
entered); and more. I wrote it because I needed it t help me with locazing
programs in several languages.

C) Some cute fonts allowing typing every latin script language with a single
one bit conventional macOS font, with ergonomically designed keyboard
definitions por qwerty, azerty and qwertz users. It's no hero of the future,
I know. But not everybody can afford a Jaguar mac, nowadays...

I will put this material in "MaKe with RR" as soon as I am able to do so.

Guten abend Malte.