Popup menu buttons

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Aug 22 09:32:01 EDT 2002

In HyperCard it is possible to create a Popup style button and to set
the width for the button name to show alongside the list that pops
up. When an item is selected from the popup list, it appears in the
space next to the button name. Can you do the same thing with one of
Rev's menu style buttons? I have looked at them all, but can't see
one that lets you show the button's name along with the selected line
of the button, something like this:

   Choose Color: > | Yellow

Does Rev not allow this, or am I missing something?

Devin
--
Devin Asay
Humanities Research Center