: A "simple" slideshow

Quantumshop info at quantumshop.com
Thu Aug 15 03:41:01 EDT 2002

This is just a simple guess, but your "wait" command is probably stopping
you from doing anything.  I would make a (hidden) button that goes to the
next card, then use a "send" command in your card script.  Then, if you want
to stop that from happening you can stop any pending commands (just look up
"send" in the transcript dictionary for that stuff) and interrupt the
process.

Hope that helps!

Mark

==card==
on openCard
send "mouseup" to button "takemetothenextcard" in 2 seconds
end openCard

==hidden button==
on mouseup
visual dissolve