Stacks and substacks of a filename

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Aug 13 10:24:01 EDT 2002

Matt,

I know this sounds too easy, but since you can say:

  edit script of stack "/mydisk/revdocs/thisStack.rev"

in the Message Box, I'd assume you could also say:

  answer the mainStack of stack "/mydisk/revdocs/thisStack.rev"
  answer the substacsk of stack "/mydisk/revdocs/thisStack.rev"

etc.

Does this not work?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software