Japanese mail list

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Mon Aug 12 13:59:01 EDT 2002

Greetings. We're looking for someone to act as an unofficial liaison officer
between Runtime and the Japanese Revolution mailing list. Unfortunately,
none of our staff yet speak Japanese. Is there anyone on this list who is
also on that list, and would be interested in letting us know from time to
time, if there are messages that might best be responded to by ourselves,
and possibly translating and posting messages from us to the Japanese list?
This would help us to keep in touch with the needs of our Japanese users.

If anyone thinks they might like to do this, please contact me direct,
heather at runrev.com

Regards,

Heather
--