use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #595 - 18 msgs

MFitz53 at cs.com MFitz53 at cs.com
Sun Aug 11 12:09:01 EDT 2002

In a message dated 8/11/02 10:42:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> Hi Mike.
> Have you tried setting the players filename?
> Just Create one player and set the filename to the audiofile you want to
> play.
> Hope this helps
> Malte

It did occur to me, but the real task is navigating to music folder, telling
it to look for all files rather than movie files, selecting a single wav
file, then going through the rest of it the process of naming the players. If
I could find a way around this, I could probably use just one player instead
of a player for each title by renaming and setting the file path. Heck, I may
try some variation of that anyway. But I've a feeling I'm missing something
really obvious(as usual). Thanks.