Can I automate the process of getting New Reference Controls?

MFitz53 at cs.com MFitz53 at cs.com
Sat Aug 10 15:16:01 EDT 2002

I am making a jukebox with rev 1.1.1 just to relearn the little I knew about
HC.
All seems to be going well with it except for having to enter all of the
music files
manually.
I'm hoping for a few ideas as to how to automate getting new referenced
controls for a player. I see no option to include an entire folder for this.
As it is, I have to go under file to New Referenced Control to Quicktime
Supported File..., bring it in and name each player. That's pretty tough on
the eyes after a few gigs of music. Any pointers(assuming there is another
way)?
By the way, I'm running RR on a PC , win98se.
Mike Fitz