Two basic questions...

Peter Lundh simran at teleline.es
Sat Aug 10 14:15:01 EDT 2002

Hi. My project is coming along nicely. I have done the whole design in
Photoshop 7 - each card, or object is a separate PS layer.

1) My first question is: Is there a special tool, or utility to help import
the Photoshop layers into Revolution? In general, where can I learn more
about integrating Photoshop and Revolution?

2) The last multimedia application I made with MM Director 7. I remember
that there was a utility, or command to control and clean out the
application memory every once in a while, to avoid it slowing down. Does
Revolution have a similar problem with memory getting low? If so, what's the
remedy?

-Peter
--
Peter Lundh