Project funding ideas

Richard D. Miller wow at together.net
Sat Aug 3 09:15:01 EDT 2002

I'm starting work on a new Rev-based project that has to do with golf...yes,
golf. I'm looking for contacts to companies or individuals that might be
interested in investing into this...about $50k initially. I thought some of
the folks on this list might have some leads. It's a solid project with very
large upside potential and a fast payback. The product is totally unique.
The potential investors have to play and love golf!

If anyone has any ideas, please email me directly rather than through this
list.

Thanks.
Richard Miller
Burlington, Vermont