MySQL localhost

Gustavo Chirinos g.chirinos at cantv.net
Fri Apr 26 14:48:03 EDT 2002

Thanks for the info.
I downloaded the demo, but can't suceed in executing the SQL commands. I
typed the database type (MySQL), host, database, user and password, and
when pressing button "New Connection" get the following dialog message:
"revdberr, restricted under current license". And I can't see any field
or space where to type the SQL commands.

Reading through the online help I understand is necesary to install a
MySQL library access. Is that true even for OS X? I haven't installed it
yet, because it talks about putting files in the Extension folder... No
such thing exist in OS X.

Thanks in advance.
Gustavo Chirinos