MySQL localhost

diskot123 at juno.com diskot123 at juno.com
Fri Apr 26 13:12:01 EDT 2002

>I have a local MySQL databases (installed and open through the Terminal)

>and would like to see how easy would be to create a front-end from
>Revolution.
Very easy. The host to pass to revdb_connect would be localhost. You can
find database examples at
http://www.runrev.com/revolution/developers/developerdownloads/usercontri
butions.html

In particular you'll be interested in the software database demo..which
works with all databases. You'll find a text file with the SQL you would
need to create the necessary tables for the example. You may also want to
check out the scripts to the database manager which can be found under
the tools menu.

Tuviah Snyder ~ tuviah at runrev.com
http://www.runrev.com/